09-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Sep 9 2004, 08:47 AM
Well nooooo you don't say..................:roll: You mean to tell me after that big tirade about getting more time with the kids and not feeling it appropriate to have a site with that type of content, setting an example for the children and such, that he is on even more?????? Posting more stickys than ever and even general threads????? Well blow me down. Hoover is a man of complete integrity and I just have such a problem believing he would ever mislead or deceive anyone. The fucking lying piece of shit. :roll:.................... :llma:
[snapback]71366[/snapback]
hey, beau, would ya stop beatin' around the bush and tell us how ya REALLY feel??
:rant:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton

