08-12-2004, 12:56 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus+Aug 11 2004, 10:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beaucephus @ Aug 11 2004, 10:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Quote:Originally posted by APB@Aug 11 2004, 04:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@May 13 2004, 08:14 PM
[b] Fuck I've heard some idiot with my old avatar even pimped his wife's naked pics over there.
Would just like to say if you are referring to the idiot with the same avatar as you have now but with the choppers logo. That idiot would be my husband and he wasn't pimping anything. I agreed to those pictures being posted. I find nothing wrong with nudity. It is everywhere you look and it part of life. So Beau, no offense to you. But please refrain from taking your aggravations out on someone you don't know just because your pissed at Dairy for starting shit over here.

[snapback]59414[/snapback]
[/b]
This was quite awhile ago before I ever knew youor Stonewall. My apologies for jumping to conclusions so quickly in the matter. I have found you are a completely cool woman and I am sure Stonewall is as well. Why he doesn't post here is beyond me but that is his business, not mine. Once again my apologies if you are offended. I have always prided myself on being able to admit when I am mistaken.

[snapback]59451[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]I was just given you shit.
I wasn't offended at all. It is all good sweetie.
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:

