08-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Aug 11 2004, 10:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Aug 11 2004, 10:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Quote:Originally posted by APB@Aug 11 2004, 10:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Beaucephus@May 13 2004, 08:14 PM
[b]
Fuck I've heard some idiot with my old avatar even pimped his wife's naked pics over there.
Would just like to say if you are referring to the idiot with the same avatar as you have now but with the choppers logo. That idiot would be my husband and he wasn't pimping anything. I agreed to those pictures being posted. I find nothing wrong with nudity. It is everywhere you look and it part of life. So Beau, no offense to you. But please refrain from taking your aggravations out on someone you don't know just because your pissed at Dairy for starting shit over here.

[snapback]59414[/snapback]
[/b]
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
[snapback]59416[/snapback]
[/b][/quote]I'm sorry MT, I didn't realize I pulled your chain. Not even sure that I addressed you in my comment...go figure.
But any way thank you for sharing your drug of choice with me I had no idea.
Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:

