08-11-2004, 09:57 PM
you know I just read this whole thread, and having come from UJ and still read threads there, I figured I'll put my 2 cents in.
I came here because I found that UJ is VERY tightly woven into a small group of people who arn't really open at all to someone new, such as myself. And not to pick sides I find the people here alot more friendly.
Now there are exceptions to the rule, alot of faces from UJ i see here, and odly enough they are sometimes the most friendly, and their usually the ones getting bitched at over at UJ. and it's always something pretty damn lame that there getting bitched at for...who needs more agrivation? I'm happy perusing both sites, but have made far more friends here then there and in a much shorter time span.
just sayin.....
I came here because I found that UJ is VERY tightly woven into a small group of people who arn't really open at all to someone new, such as myself. And not to pick sides I find the people here alot more friendly.
Now there are exceptions to the rule, alot of faces from UJ i see here, and odly enough they are sometimes the most friendly, and their usually the ones getting bitched at over at UJ. and it's always something pretty damn lame that there getting bitched at for...who needs more agrivation? I'm happy perusing both sites, but have made far more friends here then there and in a much shorter time span.
just sayin.....
