08-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420+Aug 5 2004, 04:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TomFoolery_420 @ Aug 5 2004, 04:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>On the 24th be online at 2000 HRS CST (CST is -6 hours GMT I think) and draft NFL players to make up a team of players that compete against other teams comprised of NFL players. If you can't make the draft date Yahoo! will draft for you, but it would be cool if you can make it. Do a search for "Fantasy Football Cheatsheets" if you want help ranking players, or you can use Yahoo!'s automatic rankings.Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Aug 5 2004, 10:53 PM
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420@Aug 5 2004, 10:49 PM@Aug 5 2004, 10:42 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-britishlad
[b] IN
So what do i do now chutney ferrets??? :wacko:
If you need any more info let me know. [/b] Cheers tom, will do, i've registered the team, but just needed to know when to be online to sort it out
BTW- i know fuck all about your sport, but it should be a laff trying to blag a team together :ph34r: [/b] Don't worry about it, you'll probably do better than Beau and FC. [/b][/quote]
Eat shit fuckstick. This league is as good as mine. :dev: On a serious note though, The draft will be manually done??? The last one I was on at UJ had an auto draft. How does this work? I reckon I will read the site a bit more to make sure I know what the hell I am doing.
