Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I emailed my college coach....
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I could check him.Wasn't there a kid with the same exact name that went to Georgetown 5 or 10 years ago?I'm hardcore.

Where is there a high school that stars 4 or 5 asian guys???? Right there.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I emailed my college coach.... - by Anhil8tor - 02-02-2012, 07:49 PM
I emailed my college coach.... - by Anhil8tor - 02-02-2012, 07:52 PM
I emailed my college coach.... - by Anhil8tor - 02-02-2012, 07:54 PM
I emailed my college coach.... - by BIRD33 - 02-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I emailed my college coach.... - by BIRD33 - 02-02-2012, 10:13 PM
I emailed my college coach.... - by Anhil8tor - 02-03-2012, 04:30 PM
I emailed my college coach.... - by BIRD33 - 02-03-2012, 05:21 PM
I emailed my college coach.... - by Anhil8tor - 02-03-2012, 06:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)