01-23-2012, 08:28 PM
http://northcarolina.scout.com/2/1149321.html
"And I apologized to five guys because I did not even know until I watched the game tape that my five walk-ons stayed out there on the court. Did not know that. Regardless of how, in my opinion, unfairly people have treated Steve Kirschner when he tried to give them a response, that’s the exact truth. There’s nothing else. That’s the exact truth, because if you watch the tape, Joe Holladay and I at first are talking. Joe said, ‘We’re going to have problems getting off this court again, because they’re already in the aisles. We’re going to have problems.’ I think Jamie Luckie was in front of our bench. And I’m whispering or talking into his ear while the game is going, I said, ‘Jamie, we’re going to have a problem getting off the court. Do you have any suggestions?’ He said, ‘I don’t know what to tell you.’
"And I apologized to five guys because I did not even know until I watched the game tape that my five walk-ons stayed out there on the court. Did not know that. Regardless of how, in my opinion, unfairly people have treated Steve Kirschner when he tried to give them a response, that’s the exact truth. There’s nothing else. That’s the exact truth, because if you watch the tape, Joe Holladay and I at first are talking. Joe said, ‘We’re going to have problems getting off this court again, because they’re already in the aisles. We’re going to have problems.’ I think Jamie Luckie was in front of our bench. And I’m whispering or talking into his ear while the game is going, I said, ‘Jamie, we’re going to have a problem getting off the court. Do you have any suggestions?’ He said, ‘I don’t know what to tell you.’

