10-07-2010, 05:54 PM
I don't like vincent jackson or evans.The pats realize they can't win it with the defense they have this year.the more I think about it the more I like getting a 3rd round pick for a guy you werent going to resign anyway.
I don't see how it hurts the vikings.They play the jets, dallas, green bay and new england the next 4 games and could be 1-6 if they don't get their shit together.Moss has to help in the near term and in the long term since I've been hearing that Mcnabb might go to Minnesota after favre retires.
I don't see how it hurts the vikings.They play the jets, dallas, green bay and new england the next 4 games and could be 1-6 if they don't get their shit together.Moss has to help in the near term and in the long term since I've been hearing that Mcnabb might go to Minnesota after favre retires.
See You In Toledo

