05-03-2010, 04:39 AM
squirt Wrote:I don't know how or where you come up with this stuff. I've never lied or hid anything. He doesn't care where I post, so it's neither here nor there if he knows about UJ. If he does, he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't. You read shit on the forums and then make up your own bullshit stories.
You have said in the past on UJ and it is common knowledge that your husband does not know about UJ. You have also said that he's cool with posting your saggy old tits accross the web because you two "supposedly" post on an exhibitionist forum.
So he swings his dick all over the net but he knows nothing about his wifes FORTY THOUSAND posts and internet activities on UJ?
Odd.
Frankly, nobody gives a shit..just goes to show what a loonie ass liar you are.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?

