03-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Rodney King...
People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?...Itâs just not right. Itâs not right. Itâs not, itâs not going to change anything. Weâll, weâll get our justice....Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, weâre all stuck here for a while. Letâs try to work it out. Letâs try to beat it. Letâs try to beat it. Letâs try to work it out.
People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?...Itâs just not right. Itâs not right. Itâs not, itâs not going to change anything. Weâll, weâll get our justice....Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, weâre all stuck here for a while. Letâs try to work it out. Letâs try to beat it. Letâs try to beat it. Letâs try to work it out.

