03-27-2009, 09:28 PM
Jimmy Wrote:Abstinence will never happen, ever. It would work though. The Pope is a believer in sex for procreation. Those religious types are strangely against sport-fucking. You can't fault the man for suggesting a plan that however unlikely, WOULD work.
Unless you just like piling on religious people. Kind of a hobby for atheists. I think your whole foundation is "You know what's better than religion? Making fun of Religion!"
Interesting..
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment...400568.ece
Oh please. Why is every relgious person's defence when they are asked to defend their beliefs "I'm being persecuted! WAH!" You can choose to or not to have an intellectual debate about something you can't see or prove, but don't start playing the victim. If I tell you there is no Santa Claus, are you going to feel like there was a pile on? Yet, no one except kids believe in Santa right? If I tell you I believe in lawn fairies, you aren't going to laugh and question it if I say "I know in my heart they exist?"
Religion is full of hyprocrisy, take it or leave it principles and a false sense of moral superiority. Maybe I should feel like there is a pile-on on atheist's? Maybe just the next time you joke that you and 2.0 won't see me in the afterlife because I'll be going to hell.

