Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I don't really understand the physics here...
#1

Woman OK After Bullet Ends Up in Her Hair Weave


KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Other than having a bit of a headache, a Kansas City woman was uninjured after a bullet fired at her ended up tangled in her hair weave. Police said the 20-year-old woman was in a convenience store parking lot late Wednesday when a man flagged her down and told her that her ex-boyfriend still loved her.


She replied, "Well I dont love him," then heard gunshots. She said she looked behind the vehicle and saw her ex-boyfriend firing a handgun at her. She stomped her accelerator and fled, then turned into another parking lot and called police.

She told officers she recently had ended an eight-month relationship with the suspect.

Police arrested the ex-boyfriend and his friend in a car.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I don't really understand the physics here... - by WoolyGoat - 02-20-2009, 04:29 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by PinesChic - 02-20-2009, 04:35 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by BIRD33 - 02-20-2009, 04:36 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by WoolyGoat - 02-20-2009, 04:45 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by BIRD33 - 02-20-2009, 04:48 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by WoolyGoat - 02-20-2009, 04:52 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by Blondie - 02-20-2009, 05:11 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by WoolyGoat - 02-20-2009, 05:15 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by Blondie - 02-20-2009, 05:20 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by Blondie - 02-20-2009, 05:20 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by BIRD33 - 02-20-2009, 05:27 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by Vitamin E - 02-20-2009, 06:32 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by Paddy - 02-20-2009, 06:38 PM
I don't really understand the physics here... - by BIRD33 - 02-20-2009, 06:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-22-2010, 05:32 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Last Post by who
12-25-2006, 01:27 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-21-2006, 04:09 AM
Last Post by Bill
03-07-2006, 12:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)