Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'll never understand the marketting genius...
#1

that has the keys to the home depot account....I've spent the last 3 hours looking for a laser measurer, a stanley fatmax to be exact, that resides on the front page of home depot's web site.....not a single fucking store within a two county search radius has the god damn thing. worse yet they all say they haven't had any in the store since way before christmas....WTF?:rant:
Reply
#2

I thought this was what Home Depot sold:

http://www.strait-line.com/irwin/consume...QKA4QGIJCK
Reply
#3

Translation: In an effort to protect the retinas of local hayseeds and their sheep, HD has discontinued the laser measures.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I thought this was what Home Depot sold:

http://www.strait-line.com/irwin/consume...QKA4QGIJCK


http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_...65&pos=n22

^^^ those you posted are a p.o.s. and not worth the money.
Reply
#5

Well, to be specific, its this one:

http://www.strait-line.com/irwin/consume...e_50.jhtml
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, to be specific, its this one:

http://www.strait-line.com/irwin/consume...e_50.jhtml

That one got some really piss pour reviews....
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:That one got some really piss pour reviews....

Yeah, "Sonic Laser" !! a duh!

Ntype, help me out here.
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:Translation: In an effort to protect the retinas of local hayseeds and their sheep, HD has discontinued the laser measures.

How'd I miss this gem?
Blind sheep are easier to catch and don't put up as much of a fight.:ph34r:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-22-2010, 05:32 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Raiden
08-20-2006, 06:54 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-14-2006, 08:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)