12-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Paddy Wrote:Is pineschic one of their top level posters?
I'm an Admin with owner rights.
Ruckuss is a dick and trying to start shit here with me just like he did at the Island.
this is for him...
taints isnt trying to compete with anyone. Your a dick E. you did the same thing at the Island. why cant you just leave it alone? why do feel the need to involve everyone, go back to crying to Silky... It wont be bird or paddy that runs me outa here. Notice I dont go over to the island anymore, did you ever stop to wonder why?
I cant fucking post anywhere without you doing this shit. If I find a new board to post at will you follow me there and continue? geesh Ruckuss, I've been nothing but pleasant to you, I dont deserve this shit. Go put you head on Silky's lap and cry to her... apparently she's the only one that gives a shit about your opinion of taints. Do you ever hear me make mention of taints here... no asshole... I dont. I hate calling people names but you rubbed me the wrong way today with bringing your drama from taints and the island to this board. Sounds to me like you need some therapy.

