Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I know you guys have had to hurd about this...
#5

I've been to the bathroom at a UL game in which 20K attended... I couldn't imagine what the metrodome bathroom would look like.


How much of a pussy does the husband look like? Its my fault because I didn't bring her to the bathroom? Get a hold of yourself man! The bitch ran into some random dood after leaving a seat next to you and had sex in front of a crowd that was cheering them on. That ain't your fault...

Also how shitty would it have been to be the cop there... Um Sir. We found the wife of your three kids fucking some dood in the handicap stall.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by Anhil8tor - 12-02-2008, 12:52 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by snarg - 12-02-2008, 01:09 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by BIRD33 - 12-02-2008, 01:11 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by who - 12-02-2008, 04:33 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by Anhil8tor - 12-02-2008, 03:42 PM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by BIRD33 - 12-02-2008, 04:57 PM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by Banana - 12-02-2008, 08:50 PM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by HMMMMMM - 12-03-2008, 01:06 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by Banana - 12-03-2008, 01:07 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 12-03-2008, 01:17 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by quint - 12-03-2008, 02:02 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by quint - 12-03-2008, 02:29 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by BIRD33 - 12-03-2008, 03:04 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by who - 12-03-2008, 04:11 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by quint - 12-03-2008, 04:47 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by BIRD33 - 12-03-2008, 05:05 PM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by HMMMMMM - 12-03-2008, 05:15 PM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by Anhil8tor - 12-03-2008, 05:40 PM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 12-03-2008, 06:32 PM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by HMMMMMM - 12-03-2008, 06:33 PM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by quint - 12-03-2008, 11:11 PM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by quint - 12-08-2008, 03:46 PM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by minorthreat - 12-09-2008, 04:11 AM
I know you guys have had to hurd about this... - by quint - 12-09-2008, 07:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post by who
09-25-2008, 01:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)