09-30-2008, 03:35 PM
Dr. Lecter Wrote:Haha nice pics.
Don't misunderstand me, I do agree with you on the lack of heart thing. I meant that it bothers me because it's TRUE, not because you pointed it out. I read that statement again, and I can see how it could be misinterpreted.
But their lack of heart usually comes AFTER the pen fucks it up. Your example (by the way, it was 1st and 2nd, with the rally starting with 2 outs) was again, AFTER the pen gave up the lead.
I hear what you're saying about the bullpen, its obvious that needs the most new blood.I think you are over looking the fact that during the biggest game of their season the Mets high paid lineup had just 4 hits and only needed 5 runs to win the game.Your big 3 of Reyes, Beltran and Wright had 2 hits combined.I don't think you can blame that last game on the bullpen and I really havent been impressed with the Mets clutch hitting all season.
What I don't get is you guys are going into next season exactly the same way you went into this season.Team coming off a scarring loss going into next season with a manager everyone is not sure of but is willing to give a chance to.Why?What has Manuel done that impressed you so much?They still didnt make the playoffs with a lineup that was supposed to be good enough to.That last game tells me all I need to know about the gangsta managers ability to motivate.Are you sure he's not Willy Randolph wearing dorky glasses?
See You In Toledo

