06-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Wasnt looking forward to this thread this morning.Mostly because I let all of you, my biggest fans down.Since I'm the man that snarg once dreamed of being I'm here to own up to the one incorrect prediction I made 6 months ago.I hope you all learn a lesson from this thread on how to conduct yourselves in such a class manner.
It was a transition year in the NBA and I didnt see it coming and for that I apologize.I couldnt have seen the Lakers Gasol armed robbery\trade so I'm not to upset about not picking the lakers at the beggining of the season but I should have seen the the inconsitency of the Pistons.They had that demeanor of a team thats so good they could turn it on at any time but in reality they are a team that won a few championships years ago and has been playing like defending champions ever since.No sense of urgency is ok if you've got a stable of great players but the Pistons are 4 players deep.Sheed in my mind is one of the most peculiar players in the last 10 years.Once I saw him hug KG after that loss I knew I was in trouble.Flip never had it in him to reign all those ego's in and I believe if they are going to stick with that roster you need to make a change in coach.Anyway I give props to the Celtics for winning it.Wasn't exactly world class basketball but they did what they needed to do without cheating as far as I know.Doc Rivers is not a good coach and I credit the team for dealing with that and still winnning.
I am a life long fan of the Celts but really don't like this team.Peirce has grown on me but KG is a pussy in my mind.I hate players who shy away from the last shot but make the most of anyone on the team.Ray Allen is who I thought he was.That being said I'm faced with a bit of a conundrum.I strive to live my life by the mantra WWLD and I believe Larry would want me to root for the Celtics over the hated Lakers so I will with a sour taste in my mouth be rooting for the C's in the finals.God if your reading this game 3 might be the perfect time for that earthquake thats going to swallow up the west coast.
I see the Celts taking game one just because the atmospere of a lakers\Celts game one in boston being pretty overwhelming for a young lakers team.Overall I just don't see the Celts having waht it takes.Who will cover Kobe better than Ginobli was?I see a huge advantage for Gasol and whoever they try to cover him with.Watch for a lot of kobe driving the lane and throwing the ball up for gasol to dunk.I don't see a lot of close games.The team that wins each game will win by at least 10.
Lakers in 6.
I will be live blogging the rest of the series from snargs dome.
It was a transition year in the NBA and I didnt see it coming and for that I apologize.I couldnt have seen the Lakers Gasol armed robbery\trade so I'm not to upset about not picking the lakers at the beggining of the season but I should have seen the the inconsitency of the Pistons.They had that demeanor of a team thats so good they could turn it on at any time but in reality they are a team that won a few championships years ago and has been playing like defending champions ever since.No sense of urgency is ok if you've got a stable of great players but the Pistons are 4 players deep.Sheed in my mind is one of the most peculiar players in the last 10 years.Once I saw him hug KG after that loss I knew I was in trouble.Flip never had it in him to reign all those ego's in and I believe if they are going to stick with that roster you need to make a change in coach.Anyway I give props to the Celtics for winning it.Wasn't exactly world class basketball but they did what they needed to do without cheating as far as I know.Doc Rivers is not a good coach and I credit the team for dealing with that and still winnning.
I am a life long fan of the Celts but really don't like this team.Peirce has grown on me but KG is a pussy in my mind.I hate players who shy away from the last shot but make the most of anyone on the team.Ray Allen is who I thought he was.That being said I'm faced with a bit of a conundrum.I strive to live my life by the mantra WWLD and I believe Larry would want me to root for the Celtics over the hated Lakers so I will with a sour taste in my mouth be rooting for the C's in the finals.God if your reading this game 3 might be the perfect time for that earthquake thats going to swallow up the west coast.
I see the Celts taking game one just because the atmospere of a lakers\Celts game one in boston being pretty overwhelming for a young lakers team.Overall I just don't see the Celts having waht it takes.Who will cover Kobe better than Ginobli was?I see a huge advantage for Gasol and whoever they try to cover him with.Watch for a lot of kobe driving the lane and throwing the ball up for gasol to dunk.I don't see a lot of close games.The team that wins each game will win by at least 10.
Lakers in 6.
I will be live blogging the rest of the series from snargs dome.
See You In Toledo

