05-19-2008, 05:53 PM
Kobe Bryant
Chris Paul
Kevin Garnett
Which one of these guys doesnt belong?13 points in a game 7 at home?Delonte West fucking outscored KG.My analysis of the celts\pistons series is as follows.
Trouble for the C's but the Pistons sometimes take games off so I think it could only go 5 but the C's will be desperate and will get 2 wins.Terrible matchups for Boston.
Billups > Rondo\Cassel
Hamilton > Allen (not even close)
Prince < Pierce (impressive showing the other night)
Wallace = Garnett (Its going to be a tougher matcup for KG than Ben Wallace)
Mcdyss > Perkins (who is Perkins?)
That pretty much says it all and add in Doc Rivers as coach and I just don't see how this works out well for the "Big 3".While I'm here I might as well point out that I was the first person to reject the big 3 nickname as ridiculous.Ray Allen is beyond done.KG solidfys himself as the jim kelly of basketball and I laugh, good times.
Chris Paul
Kevin Garnett
Which one of these guys doesnt belong?13 points in a game 7 at home?Delonte West fucking outscored KG.My analysis of the celts\pistons series is as follows.
Trouble for the C's but the Pistons sometimes take games off so I think it could only go 5 but the C's will be desperate and will get 2 wins.Terrible matchups for Boston.
Billups > Rondo\Cassel
Hamilton > Allen (not even close)
Prince < Pierce (impressive showing the other night)
Wallace = Garnett (Its going to be a tougher matcup for KG than Ben Wallace)
Mcdyss > Perkins (who is Perkins?)
That pretty much says it all and add in Doc Rivers as coach and I just don't see how this works out well for the "Big 3".While I'm here I might as well point out that I was the first person to reject the big 3 nickname as ridiculous.Ray Allen is beyond done.KG solidfys himself as the jim kelly of basketball and I laugh, good times.
See You In Toledo

