Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I heard on the radio yesterday
#42

Anhil8tor Wrote:In the NBA Russell had cousy and havlicek..

but when has the university of san francisco done anything since russell?


Why is it every NBA player says Oscar Robertson was the baddest MF to ever play the game? Does he get enough credit here?


Russel had K.C. Jones on his team in san francisco.I gurantee snarg didnt know that.Thats why I'm the basketball genius here.Bird had nobody on Indiana St.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I heard on the radio yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 04-02-2008, 03:40 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-02-2008, 03:48 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by WoolyGoat - 04-02-2008, 03:50 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by cLaY - 04-03-2008, 02:15 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-03-2008, 03:37 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 04-03-2008, 04:50 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by cLaY - 04-04-2008, 04:25 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-04-2008, 04:55 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by cLaY - 04-04-2008, 04:58 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-04-2008, 05:10 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by cLaY - 04-04-2008, 05:22 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-04-2008, 05:34 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by cLaY - 04-04-2008, 05:37 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-04-2008, 05:48 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by cLaY - 04-04-2008, 05:55 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by WoolyGoat - 04-04-2008, 07:10 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by WoolyGoat - 04-04-2008, 07:12 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by quint - 04-04-2008, 02:16 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 04-04-2008, 02:52 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-04-2008, 03:52 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by WoolyGoat - 04-04-2008, 03:57 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-04-2008, 03:59 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-04-2008, 04:07 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 04-04-2008, 04:44 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-04-2008, 04:47 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by cLaY - 04-05-2008, 02:52 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by WoolyGoat - 04-05-2008, 02:16 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by cLaY - 04-05-2008, 05:20 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 04-06-2008, 03:35 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by cLaY - 04-06-2008, 07:57 AM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 04-07-2008, 03:38 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-07-2008, 04:09 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 04-07-2008, 04:12 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by WoolyGoat - 04-07-2008, 04:20 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-07-2008, 04:21 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 04-07-2008, 04:21 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-07-2008, 04:25 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 04-07-2008, 04:33 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by WoolyGoat - 04-07-2008, 04:36 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 04-07-2008, 04:37 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by quint - 04-07-2008, 04:40 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by BIRD33 - 04-07-2008, 04:56 PM
I heard on the radio yesterday - by snarg - 04-07-2008, 05:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2009, 03:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)