03-03-2008, 07:21 PM
me :
Hello our router is acting batshit crazy he just keep rebooting, now like this one's in function since one year and he was doing fine until now I suspect that there's something on your side.
Tech dude :
mmh ok let me check..ok you have LOL errors
me :
what ?
Tech dude :
You have LOL erros : lost of link errors
(then I plugged the spare router we keep for this kind of problems and problem was fixed).
that was one crazy day here. :d
Hello our router is acting batshit crazy he just keep rebooting, now like this one's in function since one year and he was doing fine until now I suspect that there's something on your side.
Tech dude :
mmh ok let me check..ok you have LOL errors
me :
what ?
Tech dude :
You have LOL erros : lost of link errors
(then I plugged the spare router we keep for this kind of problems and problem was fixed).
that was one crazy day here. :d
