02-25-2008, 03:34 AM
Miami is decent because they beat Duke and Maryland back to back? Give me a break. The ACC arguement is played out and un-true. They are a 2 team deep conference. WHile KU played like shit last night, they were also distracted and still should won it if not for a bogus call with 38 seconds left. Sasha didn't touch the guy driving to the lane. Home crowd, home calls.
I would rather be the 5th best team with the top 2 seed than get screwed witht the last 1 seed like last year and end up playing in UCLAs back yard in the regional finals.
Just because KU would be playing Duke you assume it would be a big spot? Name on the jersey don't mean shit. Duke has an inferior team compared to KUs. Key is, KU needs to right the ship in the next month. I'm fairly confident they can do that.
I would rather be the 5th best team with the top 2 seed than get screwed witht the last 1 seed like last year and end up playing in UCLAs back yard in the regional finals.
Just because KU would be playing Duke you assume it would be a big spot? Name on the jersey don't mean shit. Duke has an inferior team compared to KUs. Key is, KU needs to right the ship in the next month. I'm fairly confident they can do that.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

