02-21-2008, 12:44 AM
Everyday after work lets out people stop at the gas station to buy beer. They sell it in every size too.
Yesterday I stopped in to buy some powerball tickets (100M) and I was fifth in line... the first guy had a 22oz can, 2nd guy had a 12oz long neck bottle, 3rd guy had a case of natural light, 4th guy had a 22oz can, and then there was me.
It starts about 3:30.. usually its the straight blue collar and they buy what they can afford. I was in line behind someone that asked for the cheapest pack of cigarettes they had Tuesday. It cost him $2.15.... I don't even know what the name brand was.
Most of you have liquor stores that are separate right? you can't buy your alcohol in grocery stores and gas stations right?
Yesterday I stopped in to buy some powerball tickets (100M) and I was fifth in line... the first guy had a 22oz can, 2nd guy had a 12oz long neck bottle, 3rd guy had a case of natural light, 4th guy had a 22oz can, and then there was me.
It starts about 3:30.. usually its the straight blue collar and they buy what they can afford. I was in line behind someone that asked for the cheapest pack of cigarettes they had Tuesday. It cost him $2.15.... I don't even know what the name brand was.
Most of you have liquor stores that are separate right? you can't buy your alcohol in grocery stores and gas stations right?

