11-01-2007, 08:43 PM
I watched 60% of the sixers game last night.They are as bad as they've been since the Willy Burton era.Louis Williams (the guard they drafted out of high school) is smaller than a college sophmore and will get destroyed unless he's holding back but I doubt it.Dalembert is retarded but a 56 million dollar retard so I'm kind of impressed by him in a non basketball talent way.Igudala turned down 5 years at 55 million probably because Dalembert got more and he sucks.I read that he wants 75 million which is a joke so I give the sixers a small bit of credit for not offering that.Theres some white guys on the team that I have never heard of that play a lot of minutes.They suck.Cheeks is a decent coach but not good enough to turn this bag of shit he's been handed into anything that will win.Overall I pick them to finish in the bottom 3 in the league.I probably won't watch more than 5 games this year and guarantee I won't go to a game.Good times.
See You In Toledo

