Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My auction league roster
#1

My new additions are:
Curry
Steve Smith
Roydell White
Bobby Wade
Antonio Gates
Dawson
Lindell
Taylor
Brackett
Brooking
June
Polamalu

I got fucked on Brackett and Brooking. One team had tons of cap left and had both for 6 bucks. I bid 12 thinking he'd take them back and he fucked me. I'm not sure why they didn't bid more on Gates and Steve Smith but I locked them up long term because of their price. I also am sitting on 3 first round picks next year. I will parlay Campbell into something nice because a few teams only have one QB.


Attached Files
.jpg Sunday Brunch.jpg Size: 129.35 KB  Downloads: 4
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My auction league roster - by Anhil8tor - 08-03-2007, 05:53 PM
My auction league roster - by Sassy - 08-03-2007, 05:53 PM
My auction league roster - by Pong - 08-03-2007, 05:59 PM
My auction league roster - by BIRD33 - 08-03-2007, 06:05 PM
My auction league roster - by Pong - 08-03-2007, 06:20 PM
My auction league roster - by Anhil8tor - 08-03-2007, 06:42 PM
My auction league roster - by Pong - 08-03-2007, 06:47 PM
My auction league roster - by Anhil8tor - 08-03-2007, 06:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-17-2008, 03:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)