01-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Looks like Snoop Dog is in the gay spam business.
Mruscled Glay Ucndressing & Jzerking GIGANNTCOCK
The only things one can admire at length are those one admires without knowing why.Progress is the injustice each generation commits with regard to its predecessors.
http://here.fonevarid.com/
Bqlindfolded Gsay Skucks BIGCOCGK & Biarebacking
The biggest lie on the planet: When I get what I want, I will be happy.I would rather have a nod from an American, than a snuff-box from an emperor.
Mruscled Glay Ucndressing & Jzerking GIGANNTCOCK
The only things one can admire at length are those one admires without knowing why.Progress is the injustice each generation commits with regard to its predecessors.
http://here.fonevarid.com/
Bqlindfolded Gsay Skucks BIGCOCGK & Biarebacking
The biggest lie on the planet: When I get what I want, I will be happy.I would rather have a nod from an American, than a snuff-box from an emperor.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

