Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year
#2

seems cool, no hurricanes in september or do you think that you can survive a 8000 km trip like those mexican fishrmens ?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by Anhil8tor - 08-25-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by ntype - 08-25-2006, 05:01 PM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by BIRD33 - 08-25-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by Anhil8tor - 08-25-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by BIRD33 - 08-25-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by lookout below - 08-25-2006, 11:19 PM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by TomFoolery - 08-25-2006, 11:53 PM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by filthee - 08-26-2006, 12:42 AM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by Duckbutter - 08-26-2006, 01:56 AM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by Anhil8tor - 08-26-2006, 05:43 AM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by Anhil8tor - 12-21-2006, 12:46 AM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by Anhil8tor - 12-21-2006, 12:48 AM
I'm booking a 24 hour tuna trip for next year - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 12-21-2006, 12:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)