08-01-2006, 09:35 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:What road?Thanks for the warning faggot.Is this a who's a better athlete thread?I could give two shits.I put it out there that I had a ton of walks and even I thought it was kind of gay.I'm still trying to figure out why you even tried to come at me unless your one of those guys who thinks he's a stud cause he runs a lot.Please tell me more about your workout regimine cause i want to top your story so bad!!!
No el retardo, I just pointed out that softball is about as much sport, and requires about as much preparation and discipline as taking a dog for a walk. You were the one that brought my own personal experience into it, so I replied. Now your top rate response is "yeah? well... I don't care!"
I don't expect you to care dung fucker, but my point about softball remains.

