08-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Jaymac Wrote:Right. I was at the gym for 3 hours last night.
The day before I only worked out for 2 hours because I had a 2 hour soccer game later.
Going down this road would be a mistake.
if you're spending that kind of time in the gym, you're either a muscled up meathead and probably can't touch your toes or scratch your own elbow, or your severely over-compensating for your genetic pre-disposition to be fat and ugly
the turn this thread took was that bird wanted to know if it was gay to take that many walks in slow-pitch softball. this has been confirmed, by everyone including bird. co-ed slow-pitch softball is an excellent excuse to drink a lot of beer with chicks, so lets not disparage it too much. so with all points proven, there's no need for this thread to hit page 3
edit - oh well ><

