Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I got caught up all day yesterday
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:I know nothing of it..

except the fact that you only have to follow the rules unless you are famous.
Well, if Tom, and Katie DO follow the "Rules" they will not be seeing their baby for a long time. Also, they would have been forced to have an abortion. Maybe that's why we haven't seen the baby at all since it's been born? Confusedcratch:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I got caught up all day yesterday - by Dr. Lecter - 07-14-2006, 12:24 AM
I got caught up all day yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 07-14-2006, 12:40 AM
I got caught up all day yesterday - by Dr. Lecter - 07-14-2006, 12:50 AM
I got caught up all day yesterday - by Dr. Lecter - 07-14-2006, 12:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-11-2010, 01:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)