Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I got caught up all day yesterday
#1

reading about Scientology.
Not what they believe and all that shit, but rather how fucked up all the level VII and "Clears" are.
Also, how they stalk people for reprogramming if they show an interest in returning to their normal lives and not funnel all their cash into this freaky cult.
Mysterious deaths, suicides, etc. Nice.
Anyone know a Scientologist IRL?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I got caught up all day yesterday - by Dr. Lecter - 07-14-2006, 12:24 AM
I got caught up all day yesterday - by Anhil8tor - 07-14-2006, 12:40 AM
I got caught up all day yesterday - by Dr. Lecter - 07-14-2006, 12:50 AM
I got caught up all day yesterday - by Dr. Lecter - 07-14-2006, 12:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-11-2010, 01:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)