Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil.
#8

Raiden Wrote:I did the 2-year upgrade on my plan and got a cute little Samsung flippy camera phone.
With the 2-year contract renewal, the phone was $18.72
If I had been a total n00b, I would have gotten the phone for free on a 2 year contract and for $18.72 on a 1-yr. contract. Similar fucked-up deals were offered for each specific phone. I think the Motorola Rayz0r, or whatever the fuck it's called, is retarded. What's the advantage to having such a thin phone when that thinness is offset by the hearty length and width? It'd be like walking around with half a pack of 3x5 index cards on your belt.

ALso, Wal*Mart is the only place that even does this "upgrade". Other dealers don't want to fucking talk to you about getting a new phone.
What a nice way for cellular companies to show appreciation to current customers, eh?

Anyways, I took a picture with the phone and I'll show yous guys as soon as I figure it out.



Yep they fucked ya, I could have given you some good advice. Too late.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-22-2006, 11:03 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Blueeyedwoman - 06-22-2006, 11:07 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-22-2006, 11:09 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 06-22-2006, 11:09 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Blondie - 06-22-2006, 11:10 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Bill - 06-22-2006, 11:11 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by what? - 06-22-2006, 11:14 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by GoinDeep - 06-23-2006, 12:58 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by SporK - 06-23-2006, 01:03 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Blueeyedwoman - 06-23-2006, 01:06 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-23-2006, 01:07 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-23-2006, 01:08 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by GoinDeep - 06-23-2006, 01:33 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by GoinDeep - 06-23-2006, 01:34 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-23-2006, 02:45 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by SporK - 06-23-2006, 03:04 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by SporK - 06-23-2006, 03:07 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-23-2006, 03:22 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Blueeyedwoman - 06-23-2006, 06:22 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 06-23-2006, 10:55 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by ntype - 06-23-2006, 02:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 05:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)