Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil.
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I use Nextel at work, because it has the phone and/or radio option. You have to fucking call them all of the time to ask about new plans. There are always cheaper and cheaper ways to do your minutes for this or minutes for that. They never tell you about any of it, but if you ask then they will.

And, it never fails, if you were starting fresh (noob) you would get a much better deal.

hit me with the direct connect ID, and let me know next time you're in an important meeting. be sure the speaker is all the way up
Reply


Messages In This Thread
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-22-2006, 11:03 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Blueeyedwoman - 06-22-2006, 11:07 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-22-2006, 11:09 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 06-22-2006, 11:09 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Blondie - 06-22-2006, 11:10 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Bill - 06-22-2006, 11:11 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by what? - 06-22-2006, 11:14 PM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by GoinDeep - 06-23-2006, 12:58 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by SporK - 06-23-2006, 01:03 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Blueeyedwoman - 06-23-2006, 01:06 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-23-2006, 01:07 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-23-2006, 01:08 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by GoinDeep - 06-23-2006, 01:33 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by GoinDeep - 06-23-2006, 01:34 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-23-2006, 02:45 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by SporK - 06-23-2006, 03:04 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by SporK - 06-23-2006, 03:07 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Raiden - 06-23-2006, 03:22 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by Blueeyedwoman - 06-23-2006, 06:22 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 06-23-2006, 10:55 AM
so I finally got a camera phone, and cellular companies are evil. - by ntype - 06-23-2006, 02:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 05:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)