Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2 beers...
#10

PurpleHaze Wrote:The worst thing you can do is have a few beers in the middle of the day then stop drinking. Just makes you feel bad. If I have a few beers, I have to keep going for awhile.

Do I need to comment?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Messages In This Thread
2 beers... - by Paddy - 06-09-2006, 09:11 PM
2 beers... - by Raiden - 06-09-2006, 09:11 PM
2 beers... - by ClayRock - 06-09-2006, 09:12 PM
2 beers... - by PurpleHaze - 06-09-2006, 09:13 PM
2 beers... - by Paddy - 06-09-2006, 09:13 PM
2 beers... - by Paddy - 06-09-2006, 09:14 PM
2 beers... - by PurpleHaze - 06-09-2006, 09:15 PM
2 beers... - by Tommy - 06-09-2006, 09:59 PM
2 beers... - by what? - 06-09-2006, 10:01 PM
2 beers... - by SanDog - 06-09-2006, 11:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
04-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Last Post by Don
10-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-27-2005, 02:41 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Last Post by halfasleep
03-25-2004, 08:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)