Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Beers?
#1

I will be in Basking Ridge NJ next week. New Orleans in October. Who want to hook up for carbonated beverage?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:I will be in Basking Ridge NJ next week. New Orleans in October. Who want to hook up for carbonated beverage?

fucker starts this shit AFTER he's already come through Atlanta :fuckYou:
Reply
#3

Won't Flumper be jealous?

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply
#4

I don't go that far south.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

thats by New York, right?I'll meet you half way.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Fucker lives two hours from me, do I get a beer offer?
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Fucker lives two hours from me, do I get a beer offer?

I wouldn't want to be seen in public with you either.
Reply
#8

I have an odd fascination with New Jersey.
Reply
#9

My friend is dating a coke whore stripper named "jersey". Its actually her middle name.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I am totally serious. If it is within an hour or two and accessible by easy public transportation, I will travel as well, although I don't have a lot of time, an hour or two to hang would be cool with just about any of you. Just about.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

what? Wrote:fucker starts this shit AFTER he's already come through Atlanta :fuckYou:

Yeah, but your Al Qaeda convention would have prevented you from coming anyway.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

I'm IN!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
04-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Last Post by SanDog
06-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Last Post by Don
10-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-27-2005, 02:41 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Last Post by halfasleep
03-25-2004, 08:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)