Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Softball league starts
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Its a sunday morning league so I'm usually still drunk from the night before or to hungover to drink but you can if you want.I'm always high as hell, one big joint in the parking lot.One ump called me on it and I was so paranoid anyway I thought I was going to get thrown out.My teams just a bunch of locals from my neighborhood and some girls that arent bad looking.Is yours a corporate thing?
No they're both leagues with old friends. Most of the players in the Sunday morning league are pretty hardcore, so they smoke and drink after the game.
Are the girls good players, or more eye candy? I played in a coed league with some chicks on another team that were DIVING for shots, sliding head first, shit like that. They were hot too. Nice.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Softball league starts - by Michman - 05-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Softball league starts - by BIRD33 - 05-18-2006, 10:01 PM
Softball league starts - by Michman - 05-18-2006, 10:45 PM
Softball league starts - by Michman - 05-18-2006, 10:45 PM
Softball league starts - by BIRD33 - 05-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Softball league starts - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 05-18-2006, 10:55 PM
Softball league starts - by Dr. Lecter - 05-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Softball league starts - by BIRD33 - 05-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Softball league starts - by BIRD33 - 05-18-2006, 11:13 PM
Softball league starts - by Jimmy - 05-18-2006, 11:14 PM
Softball league starts - by Dr. Lecter - 05-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Softball league starts - by Anhil8tor - 05-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Softball league starts - by BIRD33 - 05-18-2006, 11:16 PM
Softball league starts - by Dr. Lecter - 05-18-2006, 11:18 PM
Softball league starts - by BIRD33 - 05-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Softball league starts - by Dr. Lecter - 05-18-2006, 11:26 PM
Softball league starts - by BIRD33 - 05-18-2006, 11:29 PM
Softball league starts - by Dr. Lecter - 05-18-2006, 11:33 PM
Softball league starts - by BIRD33 - 05-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Softball league starts - by Dr. Lecter - 05-18-2006, 11:42 PM
Softball league starts - by BIRD33 - 05-18-2006, 11:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-17-2008, 03:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)