04-13-2006, 06:15 PM
leucetios Wrote:Surprise, surprise, look who is whining again.Two losers explaining to a group of losers why they suck is what I live for.
We all have reasons not to be online every day, or all the time. Things happen in life that take us away from the boards and make them not a priority. I am not apologizing for that.
As an admin, I feel it's a reasonable thing to do to let people know "hey, I'm not going to be around for a while, maybe not ever again" and then it's up to Leeman if he wants to decide to take away priviledges or not.
Sorry 8, I'm not making it my priority to recruit people. I do what I can to keep this board running and to get people coming here, but life gets in the way of message boards.
PS This is Bird33

