Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A child suffocated while playing a "Chubby Bunny" marshmallow-stuffing game.
#5

leucetios Wrote:Can i get the cliff notes?

Kid stuffs marchmallows into mouth and chokes to death. Parents sue school board. Bunch of fuckheads make up different reasons as to why she died (marshamallows melted/expanded) when in reality a hunk of marshamallow got lodged in her throat nothing special.

Now the game is classified as dangerous and not all in good fun.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)