02-04-2006, 12:28 AM
cLaY Wrote:Thats fucking crazy. I'm going to try to get out of the 9 to 5 bullshit. Not going to sell, but maybe just do the rental thing. Lots of low end housing around here.
The spouser wanted the same thing...(out of the 9-5) So she took the real estate classes and now 6 months later she loves it....hours are screwy tho.....lots of weekends for 1-3 hours and some evening.....but her schedule is very flexible.....Hell if she sold one house a month I'd be happy. Right now she's averageing 2 a month, but I doubt it will last the whole year. Get your liscene work your ass off doing it on the weekends and evening for a year, then you'll have a steady income and quit the 9-5
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol

