02-04-2006, 12:07 AM
cLaY Wrote:Ahhhh, can that differ state to state? Both ends still make money somehow off of the sale.
I suppose it can.....But I have never heard of that being the case. The buyers agent does make a commision but it is paid by the seller. Now there is special circumstances where the buyers agents commision is 3.5% and the sellers agent will only pay 3.0%. (not usual but sometimes it happens) If thats the case the BUYERS agent needs to negioatete that the extra 1/5% needs to be paid by the seller. Just make sure to specify with YOUR agent that the seller is to pay all commisions.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol

