02-04-2006, 12:04 AM
cLaY Wrote:or so she says. make sure...its a waste of money.
look, look, and look more. compare, compare, and compare. don't feel discouraged if it takes a couple months. Are you in a hurry to get out of your current home?
No, no big hurry. I like the idea of taking our time and really looking at a lot of properties. The problem is that things around here go really fast. If you see something that you like, it's hard to not feel like you shouldn't take it right then, because there is a good chance that someone will come soon after and nab it up.
Hell, I'd be fine if it took a couple of months. The thought of the physical part of moving makes me want to check in to an insane asylum.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.

