Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I spent yesterday afternoon in Dover DE.
#4

Bill Wrote:Thanks for not noticing....BTW, hows the fish hut?

This fish house if great. The location of the fish house is another story. Fukking weather is killin' me. 38 degrees again yesterday. We need a solid week of below zero temps to thicken the ice a bit. It's thick enough to support the fish house, but I'm not comfortable with the truck and fish-house tandem. So the fish house is on shore, just waitin'. Which sucks is, they have to be back off the lakes on 15 Feb.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So I spent yesterday afternoon in Dover DE. - by Bill - 01-12-2006, 04:55 PM
So I spent yesterday afternoon in Dover DE. - by Vitamin E - 01-12-2006, 05:09 PM
So I spent yesterday afternoon in Dover DE. - by Bill - 01-12-2006, 05:14 PM
So I spent yesterday afternoon in Dover DE. - by Vitamin E - 01-12-2006, 05:31 PM
So I spent yesterday afternoon in Dover DE. - by Bill - 01-12-2006, 05:36 PM
So I spent yesterday afternoon in Dover DE. - by quint - 01-12-2006, 05:44 PM
So I spent yesterday afternoon in Dover DE. - by Bill - 01-12-2006, 05:45 PM
So I spent yesterday afternoon in Dover DE. - by quint - 01-12-2006, 05:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)