Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I stopped by Albertson's on my way home last night..
#1

It was time to restock my supply of crown and I decided since it was the holidays I'd treat myself to some Special Reserve...


I go up to the counter and tell the lady I'd like a bottle of special reserve..

She asks "Small bottle or big bottle"

I think.. "Pint or fifth"





something wasn't right.... it was expensive for a fifth

I guess they make special reserve in a 1.75 liter bottle now..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So I stopped by Albertson's on my way home last night.. - by Anhil8tor - 12-01-2005, 05:14 PM
So I stopped by Albertson's on my way home last night.. - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 12-01-2005, 05:21 PM
So I stopped by Albertson's on my way home last night.. - by cLaY - 12-01-2005, 05:27 PM
So I stopped by Albertson's on my way home last night.. - by Anhil8tor - 12-01-2005, 05:55 PM
So I stopped by Albertson's on my way home last night.. - by BIRD33 - 12-01-2005, 05:56 PM
So I stopped by Albertson's on my way home last night.. - by Bill - 12-01-2005, 07:24 PM
So I stopped by Albertson's on my way home last night.. - by cLaY - 12-01-2005, 07:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)