Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just cracked open a miller high life light
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:Nice work snargy! Now we need to teach you how to put on a disguise and stop by the humane society and "RESCUE" some kittens!

i have always been partial to goats
nubians are particularly satisfying
i think it is the ears (sup caLy)

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by Anhil8tor - 11-22-2005, 04:55 AM
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by WoolyGoat - 11-22-2005, 04:59 AM
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by snarg - 11-22-2005, 05:10 AM
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by Vitamin E - 11-22-2005, 04:32 PM
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by Shadrach - 11-22-2005, 04:37 PM
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by Bill - 11-22-2005, 04:38 PM
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by Shadrach - 11-22-2005, 04:43 PM
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by Bill - 11-22-2005, 04:45 PM
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by Shadrach - 11-22-2005, 04:59 PM
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by Bill - 11-22-2005, 05:01 PM
I just cracked open a miller high life light - by snarg - 11-23-2005, 01:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by dodsno
04-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by quint
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)