Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Trolltrain!?!?!?!
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I dont unnerstan the kweschun.

Nice. I found a new Meritage. Get a bottle of Quintessa for the wife. I remeber she likes reds. Mostly cab, but some bourdeaux blended, and some merlot (very small amount).

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by cLaY - 07-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by VitaminE - 07-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by cLaY - 07-01-2005, 12:29 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-01-2005, 12:33 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by SanDog - 07-01-2005, 01:03 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by SanDog - 07-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by SanDog - 07-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-01-2005, 01:31 AM
Trolltrain!?!?!?! - by SanDog - 07-01-2005, 01:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
04-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Last Post by cLaY
09-14-2005, 05:48 AM
Last Post by hoax
08-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Last Post by BrownBetty
07-27-2005, 04:27 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
06-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Last Post by ...
06-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Last Post by Gerard
05-21-2005, 06:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)