Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I must be growing a vagina....
#18

Bill Wrote:better than my average post if I do say so myself.


i said it was going well
yeah, i guess that is better than yer avg post
the bar has been raised now

:roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 11:20 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Beaucephus - 06-22-2005, 11:21 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by SanDog - 06-22-2005, 11:22 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by PurpleHaze - 06-22-2005, 11:22 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by asshat - 06-22-2005, 11:22 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Beaucephus - 06-22-2005, 11:23 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by snarg - 06-22-2005, 11:24 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 11:24 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by snarg - 06-22-2005, 11:25 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Gadonkadonk Money Dawg - 06-22-2005, 11:25 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 11:26 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 11:26 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by SanDog - 06-22-2005, 11:27 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by ntype - 06-22-2005, 11:28 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Blueeyedwoman - 06-22-2005, 11:28 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 11:29 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 11:31 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by snarg - 06-22-2005, 11:33 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by SanDog - 06-22-2005, 11:34 PM
I must be growing a vagina.... - by Netboy Reid - 06-22-2005, 11:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
05-22-2009, 07:14 PM
vagina
ntype
Last Post by ntype
02-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-29-2006, 07:45 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
11-15-2006, 07:28 AM
Last Post by pauliO
09-30-2006, 02:32 PM
Last Post by s0n°Trod3
08-13-2005, 05:10 AM
Last Post by Funky Chicken
03-29-2005, 06:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)