Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
and as a fresh-faced man, I have way too many bare spots.
I think it adds to the repulsive factor. I'm gonna keep it.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
We can do without the pic. Thanks!
:fuckYou:
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i see that those ugly pills are doin' the job
good work, doc
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
looks like a picture from "America's Most Wanted."
:fuckYou:
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
At least the tattoo's don't look stupid.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:At least the tattoo's don't look stupid.
What is that?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
You look like a dickhead I know.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
how did the sexual predator pictures get mixed in this thread...
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
you prob'ly think this song is about you
don't you??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
last weekend I went up to Saratoga-
and my horse, naturally, won.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 195
Threads: 14
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
you need to stop posting as if we care about some bum fluff
Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Posts: 99
Threads: 8
Joined: Jun 2006
Reputation:
0
Dr. Lecter Wrote:I'm growing a beard
Did you name it major private?
Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I thought your wife was your beard?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Update ???
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?