04-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Asshat Wrote:Thinking he sucks at things is what drives him to get better. Nothing wrong with that. If he scribbled out some piece of bullshit and thought it was fabulous, then what would you think? I think him telling you he sucks at things is his way of wanting more adolation and praise from you. He wants you to not only tell him it was good but to have to really tell him since he doesn't think it is.
Thats a good point, I never though about it that way....I try to give him encouragement all the time and tell him how good it is....maybe it's just reassuring to him to hear it.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol

