Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm tired...
#15

hang in there pepsi
no mention of the freeloader, i hope that is good news
it is great that you are staying active
good luck

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm tired... - by pepsi - 03-30-2005, 11:06 PM
I'm tired... - by Jesse Antarctica - 03-30-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm tired... - by cLaY - 03-30-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm tired... - by Charon - 03-30-2005, 11:11 PM
I'm tired... - by Bill - 03-30-2005, 11:12 PM
I'm tired... - by CodeWarrior - 03-30-2005, 11:13 PM
I'm tired... - by pepsi - 03-30-2005, 11:29 PM
I'm tired... - by Fairiedust - 03-30-2005, 11:36 PM
I'm tired... - by Sneezy - 03-30-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm tired... - by pepsi - 03-30-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm tired... - by PurpleHaze - 03-30-2005, 11:48 PM
I'm tired... - by SizeMatters - 03-30-2005, 11:49 PM
I'm tired... - by Bill - 03-30-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm tired... - by PurpleHaze - 03-30-2005, 11:53 PM
I'm tired... - by snarg - 03-31-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm tired... - by Alkie - 03-31-2005, 12:10 AM
I'm tired... - by Bill - 03-31-2005, 12:13 AM
I'm tired... - by HippyChick - 03-31-2005, 12:15 AM
I'm tired... - by Alkie - 03-31-2005, 12:15 AM
I'm tired... - by PurpleHaze - 03-31-2005, 12:17 AM
I'm tired... - by Jesse Antarctica - 03-31-2005, 12:19 AM
I'm tired... - by HippyChick - 03-31-2005, 12:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Last Post by what?
11-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Last Post by Bill
05-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-03-2006, 08:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)