01-23-2005, 01:34 AM
snarg Wrote:get a life, ya cumguzzling piece of dung
if you posted this crap over there you would be banned
think about it, moron
narg:
ncbiker Wrote:Tribal Dragon Wrote:Yeah, I said it you gutless piece of shit. Youâre a pathetic waste of a man who literally gets off when he does shit like this. Hack my account, and do whatever you want with it, because thatâs what youâve been doing all along. Lock the thread, change my post, do whatever you feel necessary to make yourself look cool in cyberspace. Fuckstain.
And for the rest of you mods, which include;
Seagull-White-trash piece of shit
Oob- Little fuck who thinks he's Mr.T
Larry- We called a truce, but you had to reignite it, and I'd like to see your 3 page explanation of why I'm being banned.
Remember, this is just an internet board, and I don't really give a fuck. To most of you one here, including the offending parties above, this board is all you have, and you're pathetic for that.
I used to come to UJ to have a good time, but it's no longer like that. I joined IT last year because I like to say what's on my mind when I have something to say, and not have to grovel to some mod bitch because he singled you or me out. If you really want to talk to me and really say what's on your mind, PM me over there.
Fuck UJ and all you lifeless fucks that like these few asshole mod bitches. I donât give a ratâs ass what you think about me.
OUT
TRIBAL
Later you bald, pudgy fucktard!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You really are a dumb fuck aren't you?
:lool: :lool:

narg:![[Image: AtomicBlast_320Custom20Custom.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/ncbiker/AtomicBlast_320Custom20Custom.jpg)