Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

it's snowing, and I need to go get lunch....
#8

VitaminE Wrote:Why wouldn't you suck off the midget in the mail room like you do every Wednesday?

the midget quit, said something about some Minnasota doods spoucer and they were gonna clean out the bank account and head to Mexico
Reply


Messages In This Thread
it's snowing, and I need to go get lunch.... - by Bill - 01-19-2005, 07:42 PM
it's snowing, and I need to go get lunch.... - by WoolyGoat - 01-19-2005, 07:45 PM
it's snowing, and I need to go get lunch.... - by Bill - 01-19-2005, 07:46 PM
it's snowing, and I need to go get lunch.... - by cLaY - 01-19-2005, 07:46 PM
it's snowing, and I need to go get lunch.... - by VitaminE - 01-19-2005, 07:50 PM
it's snowing, and I need to go get lunch.... - by CT280 - 01-19-2005, 07:55 PM
it's snowing, and I need to go get lunch.... - by Tribal Dragon - 01-19-2005, 08:28 PM
it's snowing, and I need to go get lunch.... - by Bill - 01-19-2005, 09:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)